Sequencer,actor casting particle to other actor

as above mentioned i need help using sequencer,i am making animation not game,i want to make,a fight scene included a character casting fire,ice etc. to other character in sequencer,i tried projectile actor but it didnt work in sequencer.pls show me the way how to do it.

ok i made a test 2 pawns i created,one is projectile thrower , the other is target,i am using firstpersoncharactergame mode,while i am playing firstperson mode holding gun,the projectile caster turret casts particle to target,problem is i want to render it in sequencer i am not making game,trying to get movie,and in sequencer projectile cast is not working because sequencer renders everything in simulate mode.so pls help me.i want to render a turret casting particle to a target in sequencer,i did try to override sequencer render to firstpersongamemode but in sequencer render it did not work,turret is not following target and not firing particles.

ok guys i solved it it’s 1 million dollar question for movie makers and i wont give answer to anyone,No one even interested to give a feedback to my pain,if there’s a studio is trying to make faster spell casting to be render when yo u want in sequencer for a movie render there is no way they can find it,i duno how i solved but it’s solved.it’s not able to be made traditional ways.