Sequence rendering INTERLACED and no codecs available

Hi,
I encountered several problems with sequence rendering:

1. Output AVI file is interlaced - due to some shaders used in our scene it causes huge drop of quality, so instead of rendering in full HD 30fps resolution we have to render the sequence in 4k 60ps. I didn’t find any settings to modify scan type from interlaced to progressive rendering :frowning:
  2. There are no additional codecs (ProRes od DNxHD) available in UE ver. 4.23.1. It should be available in 4.24., nevertheless the option is not present

Do you have any tips?
Thanks,
Pavel

for high quality frames I render out to image sequence and then edit those in after effects or premiere
i never render direct to a compressed video if I’m trying to maintain quality

Image sequence would be a huge complication for me in current workflow - I have to re-render some clips several times after feedback from my client - and then replace it in Resolve. Also tens of thousands of JPEGs would be difficult to sync with my other remote assistant editors

you could set up a batch sequence script for each shot
https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/Engine/Sequencer/Workflow/RenderingCmdLine/index.html
then have those pipe in to some image sequence to video batch render

could maybe use premiere and media encoder, and then just click buttons when you need new clips

render preview problem in 4.24 any idea we check 4.24 and 4.25 but both same problem movie render preview not show video but output video is fine any idea preview window size change???