We will announce the theme on the September 8th stream, when the jam officially kicks-off. The stream starts at 2 PM EST.
Make an amazing game by yourself or with a team (up to 5) around the given theme in Unreal Engine 4.
Submit a download link to the SUBMISSION THREAD before **midnight (EST) on the night of September 11th/ morning of September 12th **including the following:
List of Team Members
Name of submission (Please format it with your team’s name attached ex. TeamName_GameName)
After you post your submission, PM me with the email addresses of your team members (up to 5), the name of your team and the name of your project. That makes it easier to get in contact with, so make sure to send that info over!
A small panel at Epic will judge entries on the following criteria:
Unique use of theme
All submissions will be featured in a highlight reel posted to our and shown on Twitch.
The top 3 submissions will receive an Epic Swag Box with all sorts of goodies, a “Game Jam Finalist” forum badge, a featured playthrough on the September 22nd Twitch stream, as well as a highlight on Unreal Engine launcher!
In addition to the Epic Swag Box, each member of the winning teams will be receiving 1-year of Houdini Indie (including the Houdini Engine) provided by SideFX. This amazing tool can be used with UE4 through the official Houdini plugin.
Also in addition to the Epic Swag Box, each member of the winning teams will be receiving a free copy of AIPD. You will have a choice of Xbox One, PS4 or Steam keys.
All participants of the September UE4jam who submit an entry will be entered into a drawing to win a brand new NUC Kit. Two (2) Intel Skull Canyon Nuc Kits will be raffled off during the revealing of the winner of the UE4jam on the September 22nd livestream.
Happy developing, and good luck!
Streaming your work on Twitch? Let us know so we can follow along!
Are you on Twitter? Show off your work using the #ue4jam](https://twitter.com/hashtag/ue4jam?src=hash) hashtag!
Make sure you catch 's stream of all the entries once the deadline is up: Twitch
**-------- PARTICIPATING TEAMS --------
In order to streamline the playing, judging, recording, and winners announcement process, we’re requesting that teams participating in the jam let us know beforehand in order to prepare appropriately for the event. We’ll update the list with links to the games afterwards, too, so can find your title without having to scroll through the whole thread Pre-registration is not required for entry, and we know people will come in later, but it will greatly aid us in turning everything around quickly. We appreciate your help in making this event awesome
Please send myself a PM with your team name and number of team members and we’ll get you added to the list!
- Final Clip - Quad Corps
- Anonymous Crates - mamoniem
- Self Control - Volkiller730
- DON’T GO RUNNING ON STREETS FOR A LOTTO TICKET - Derzo
- What is Gone? - Amsanity
- MyEnemysDraw - Gameplay Universe
- The Facility - Ark Rift
- Asterisk - Icy Wig
- The Transporter - Acceptable Risk
- Typo and The Perforator - There Is No Team
- Ill Mountaineer VR - Dorncog
- Countdown Sniper - MC Games
- ahh thats what I had - Owninator
- Nice Try - Caffeine Powered Productions
- Escape From The Ghosts - alonzo
- YDK - MoonBeam
- ReTime - LosTecleiros
- The Man Survival -
- Rainbow Hoarder - Whoosh Squad
- I MUST GO NR.2 - TiMer Games
- The Things I Do For Love - Wattar
- Groupie Dash - 's Half-Baked Games
- Cubic Senses - Nifty Productions
- whodesignedthis - funkinessfactor
- Enigma - Superego
- Momentum - The Monkey Room
- Misfortune - The Architechs
- Hero To Zero - HeadFarmers
- DropItOrNot - Noble Crocoz
- Kiwi - Mel&Jake
- Pull - Team Eannetta
- Amisit in Tenebris - Imagine
- Underblocked - TyjaCreations
- Pod Life -
- This Is The Game - Great Filter Games
- The Oasis - Fresh Lemonade
- Hatoful UE4 C++ Programmer - Miroir Industries
- The Signal - Team
- DLsCheme - Chaotic Neutral
- HOME M.D. - Crackpot Gumption
- The Light - Renn And Nyxi
- The Guardian - 0lento
- Beer Run - nanovoxel
- Alone - Umbral Knight Studios
Helpful Links for Jamming!
Tutorials and Guides