Separate values for attribute set

Hello.
I recently started small learning project with GAS, and I could not figure out, how to set different values of same attribute set.
For example, I have attribute set with single attribute (health), and want all mob have this set, but big mob have 100 health, and small 20.
How can I do that?

Select the Ability Component in your character’s blueprint, and you will see a property ‘Default Starting Data’. It should have 1 array element, with 2 members. The first member is your custom defined attribute set and the second member is a default data table. In that data table you can define the values of your attributes. If different types of characters have different attributes (or attributes with different starting values) then you use multiple data tables.

Select the Ability Component in your
character’s blueprint, and you will
see a property ‘Default Starting
Data’.

Unfortunatly, It has not. Is this a bug?

There should be a Details Panel available when you select the GAS component. If not, go to Window->Details to show it. There you will see a category named ‘Attribute Test’ with the type of elements I described in my previous answer. If you still can’t see anything, maybe it’s the way you created the component. You’ll need to provide code (unless this is pure Blueprint). Also possible this component / BP is corrupt… when details panel is not visible.

You have to expose the AabilitySystemComponent to your editor:

UPROPERTY(EditDefaultsOnly)
TObjectPtr<UAbilitySystemComponent> AbilitySystemComponent;