Senior Web- and PHP-Developer (m/f)

We are looking to expand our SCRUM-team web- and PHP developers in a full time position. Key areas of the application include our customer frontend and admin backend. For us it is important that you can work on your own responsibility and contribute to the team with ideas and creativity as well.

**You should have knowledge in the following areas: **

• Web development (HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, ReactJS)
  • PHP 7.0+ (CakePHP 2./3.)
  • Databases (MySQL, Redis, MongoDB)
  • Websockets and Ajax

**Pluses: **

• System administration know-how
  • Linux- and Windows Servers
  • Python
  • iOS/Android Know-How

Contact us: [EMAIL=" or pm

**About us: **

GPORTAL is one of the world’s leading providers of cloud services in the gaming area headquartered in Munich, Germany.
We develop and operate a modern web interface for managing game servers. It connects various systems for the administration and is also responsible for the deployment of the multiplayer infrastructure. From the order and the payment, of our products, up to the administration of the services on the individual hardware units, the entire system is an in-house development.

What we offer:

A safe workplace:
Over 12 years of experience with annual growth of the company.
Work-life balance:
Creativity needs development, we offer flexibility here.
Startup Flair:
Play games on consoles or just relax in the chill out area, if you need some time off
Modern workspace:
1-3 screens and high-performance computers.
Beverage flatrate:
Free drinks anytime you want.
Office:
From the ping pong table to the swing, the portafilter coffee machine and the latest consoles, you’ll find everything your heart desires

I have long dreamed of participating in the development of games and applications, quite an interesting activity. I will send you my resume as soon as possible!