Plastic Wax is an award winning animation and production studio specialising in the creation of premium digital content for the global video games and film industry.
We seek an accomplished Senior UE4 FX Artist to start ASAP to work on a contract basis. Remote or onsite in Sydney.
- Create amazing FX
- Work in UE4
- Engage with the FX Lead Artist, Creative Director and Producers
- Implement particle systems such as liquid/fluid
- Model and Texture assets for an extensive visual range of particle systems and visual effects
- Proficient in UE4 is essential
- Experience on feature films, television series’, AAA game titles or TVC’s
- Highly experienced in creating high-end FX in UE4
- Highly proficient in developing particle systems, cloth, liquid/fluid & hair sims
- Ability to develop techniques and rigs to achieve and optimize approved looks
- Have a strong understanding of physical dynamics and natural phenomena
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have a proactive and problem solving attitude.
- Ability to self manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Experience with PopcornFX
- Experience with NVIDIA FleX
Please only apply if you meet the above qualifications and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story. Submit your application with link/s to your website/reel (including a shot breakdown) in an email to:
Subject: [UE4 FX Snr] YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly. No phone calls or agencies please.