Who we are
We are Phantasma Labs and we are building massive simulations to teach self - driving cars human behavior. We are a young venture backed startup with an ambitious team who have both worked in the tech industry in the areas of simulations and distributed systems. Now we are looking to hire our first full-time engineer.
We are on an exciting journey to build a deeply technical product which has the potential to accelerate deployment of self-driving cars in cities, make them safe enough for human beings to interact with and enable a plethora of other new mobility and infrastructure solutions. We are backed by world-renowned venture capitalists.
Please keep in mind that you do *not *need to tick all the boxes to apply. We value a growth mindset and have plenty of space to learn and grow at our company.
We are a remote friendly company and welcome applicants who want to work in Berlin as well as remote from timezones CET +/- 4 hours. We *cannot *sponsor visas for applicants currently outside the European Union.
Who we are looking for
- Software Engineer with ~2+ years of production experience
- You must have a passion for 3D software engineering on the Unreal Engine 4, as well as writing readable and testable code
- Experience in networked gaming environments
- Experience in C++ as well as blueprints
- Solid mathematical understanding
- You are able to communicate fluently in English
- Growth mindset
- Team player
Nice to have
- Experience with SpatialOS
Day to Day
- You will combine the world of simulation sciences with game engines
- You will implement high quality and tested code to extend urban environments
- You will model human motion in city contexts
What will make you stand out from other candidates
- You have worked on multiplayer networked games
- You have worked on either MMO games, simulation heavy or performance-intensive applications
What we are offering:
- Attractive compensation for a company our size and stage, including ESOPs
- Have impact - as our very first employee
- 28 days of paid vacation
Please send your application here
*At Phantasma Labs we value diversity and we want to encourage everyone to apply for this position, especially individuals from underrepresented backgrounds. We strive to create a candid and inclusive work environment where the best talents can thrive to reach their full potential. We want to build software as diverse as the world. *