space150 is hiring a Senior Software Engineer in our Minneapolis, MN office. Full job description and application found here.
You are at the front of engineering for pioneering technology at space150. While you may be contributing as a developer on new, technically challenging projects, you must also mentor and educate developers across the discipline. Your peers will seek you out for answers to difficult problems, or to check the feasibility of a solution.
- Educated on the latest trends and practices across all technology disciplines (Web, Mobile, Interaction) with an eye for maintainability and stability.
- Development experience in one or more of the following technologies: React, Redux, Three.js, WebGL, OpenGL, Unity, Unreal Engine, iOS, Android, 3D modeling, animation, Low-voltage electrical engineering (i.e. Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.)
- Functions as a software engineer on unique or technically challenging projects.
- Informs the Director of Research Engineering and senior management on new developments in technology, or changes in commonly used frameworks and best practices.
- Develops and documents prototypes when necessary to prove out new technology and/or for demonstration purposes to clients.
- Assists in engineering interviews and plays a key role in decision making for new hires.
- Requires four years of relevant technical experience in the industry.
- Degree in computer science, technical education or equivalent work experience
- A diverse portfolio of executed technical solutions - including mobile, web and/or interactive installations.
- Demonstrable mastery of multiple programming languages and platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and master new technologies.
- Ability to mediate and facilitate architecture discussions between developers and designers.
- Able to handle multiple projects across all technical disciplines, possibly with multiple clients.
- Maintain a positive attitude in the face of often challenging projects or situations.
- Ability to balance the inherent risk of new techniques and technology with the client’s needs and requirements; does so with an eye towards pragmatism.
- Able to participate and occasionally lead client meetings and discussions.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits packages plus a host of not-so-typical company benefits
- An amazing office located three blocks from Target Field in the North Loop of Minneapolis
- An inclusive and diverse crew that will support you, coach you, and celebrate you
- The freedom to bring in your dog on those days when you just can’t leave ‘em behind
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
BE BOLD. APPLY.