Glowstick Entertainment is looking for a highly skilled senior level programmer to finish the indie FPS/tower defense game, Dead Acres (https://store.steampowered.com/app/404550/Dead_Acres/).
Skill in enemy AI, pathfinding, and FPS gameplay mechanics are essential. After getting a group of inexperienced & unreliable programmer applicants last time, there is a heavy emphasis this time on the AAA resume requirement. We need someone that knows what they are doing right away.
- **Worked for at least one AAA game company (EA, Activision/Blizzard, Supercell, Microsoft, Bungie, Riot, Sega, Nintendo, etc) + shipped at least 1 AAA PC/console title OR was a key contributor to a very well known indie title. **
- Highly skilled in C++
- Highly skilled with UE4
- Very skilled with enemy AI and pathfinding systems
- Experience creating gameplay systems (example: weapons/vehicle systems)
- Experience setting up multiplayer for FPS games (2 player online with matchmaking)
- Good troubleshooting skills
- A windows or Linux based PC to work on (no Mac programmers)
- Full time availability. No other contracts! We need someone that will commit to this game project and get it done fast.**
- Passionate about games
- Highly self-motivated and professional attitude = no micro-managing required
- Can deliver at a fast rate and at the expected quality level
**- Fluent in English
- Experienced with Vive VR & own your own Vive headset