Join False Prophet and create mature, dark and demanding video games with us. We are currently working on a tactical turn-based RPG set in the dark world of the late Middle Ages in AA + quality for PC and consoles.
If you want to be part of the project and our team, which consists of experienced professionals with common passions and interests, and at the same time you want to have a real impact on what you do - join us.
We are looking for an experienced Unreal Engine developer who “survived” more than one production cycle and is ready to take responsibility for creating game system mechanics based on a specific design, from prototype to optimization and bugfixing.
- At least 5 years of experience working as an Unreal Engine developer
- Very good knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- A portfolio of full commercial projects from A to Z
- Working knowledge of C ++ and Blueprints programming
- Acquaintance with Perforce and Jira
- Knowledge about the game development process
- Timeliness and responsibility for the entrusted tasks
- Diploma of an engineer / master of computer science
- Very good knowledge of Gameplay Ability System, AI, UMG
- A passion for tactical and strategic turn-based games
- Very good command of the spoken and written Polish language
What we offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with skills and responsibilities
- Work 100% remotely (with subsequent possibility of stationary work in Warsaw, Poland)
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to the commercial success of the game
- A real impact on the implemented project
Please send your CV with links to game portfolio to the email address: email@example.com
Please include the following in your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Please be advised that we will contact only selected people.