Senior Network Programmer for new near AAA “dark gothic” game (Archon Forge Games)
Our game completed Kickstarter in December 2019 and more information is on our website at www.archonforge.com. Archon Forge Games is a small team of international experienced AAA artists and industry professionals. Our current team includes professionals who are from the ex-Crytek team and also have worked for companies like From Software, Capcom, Relic, Rare, Disney, and others.
We are now looking for a Lead Network Programmer to join our team of programmers and guide network development for multiplayer development on Unreal Engine for launch on Steam and consoles (PS4, Xbox).
- Global team of ~10 professionals
- Partners include AAA executives who has invested in us and is advising us on development
- Our game concept has been in development for 3 years with company formed in late 2018
- Our game is funded and we have won several government grant for development of our game
We are looking for an experienced Senior Network Programmer to add to our team:
- 3+ years experience multiplayer networking and in Unreal Engine 4
- Experience implementing features for multiplayer games or networked environment
- Experience working with C++ or BP a must
- Ideally has experience launching networked games or apps built with Unreal’s GAS (Gameplay Ability System)
- Ideally has experience building persistence system for networking
- Ideally has experience shipping a product in the games industry
- Able to propose, implement, and develop network features for the game.
- Able to work with our existing team of programmers to coordinate tasks and ensure proper replication
- Able to work in international professional environment and provide daily/regular updates
- Able to set their own project timelines and be able to consistently meet their own project timelines
- Self-driven and able to work under little supervision
- Experience and mastery of ARPG or Fighting Games a definite plus
- A great and professional attitude
- Fluent English required
- Remote work is ok.
- We have partner offices in Vancouver, Tokyo, and Hong Kong
- We are results focused and happy to work with different time-zones and part-time work schedules
- Please email Kevin at [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com if interested
- Further details will require signing of an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).