**Required experience: **3+ years.
Full time. Remote work.
StikiPixels is a London-based startup with global ambitions, developing a genre-bending, reality-distorting MMO: Occupy White Walls is out in early access and has a review score of 92% (check it out).
Our team is made up of talented creatives who love pushing boundaries and doing work that is meaningful. We’re hardcore but fun and creative, for the right person (could that be you?) this is the only game worth working on.
**StikiPixels **is seeking a talented and enthusiastic senior game programmer to join our team.
- Strong C++ and blueprinting skills in Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience working with UE4 networking and replication systems.
- Experience with performance analysis and code optimization.
- High level of comfort extending and improving upon an existing code base.
- Experience with versions control systems.
- 3 years of overall coding experience.
- 1 year experience in the video game industry.
- English language level: Intermediate or higher.
- Experience leading a team of developers.
- Experience with other game engines or technologies (Unity, CryEngine, etc).
- Technical art skills with materials and shaders.
- Computer science or related degree.
If you meet the above, and believe that games can change the world, then we’d love to hear from you.
Переживаете, что ваш английский недостаточно хорош? Мы говорим не только на нем
- Competitive salary. Remote position. Flexible work hours. Friendly multicultural team of industry professionals.
To apply, please email us at [EMAIL=“email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org