We’re looking for someone passionate about creating game-changing products in the television industry. To define the next generation of TV Graphics systems, MST is creating an Unreal Engine development team and is looking for a Senior Unreal Engine Developer.
MST SYSTEMS – Company Overview
MST SYSTEMS is a creative software media company providing the complete television broadcast graphics service to live televised sporting events.
Our work on Golf, Basketball, Motorsport, Rugby and Cricket coverage is seen around the world. MST SYSTEMS provide services to live TV productions of all sizes including premier events such as The Ryder Cup, The Open Championship and Euroleague Basketball Final 4.
Senior Unreal Engine Developer Role
You will be the first appointment in what will be a first-class team of Unreal Engine and C++ developers. As the senior developer in the team, you will take ownership of projects and code bases, reporting directly and working closely with the development director.
As well as daily C++ development, you will design and architecture new systems. Furthermore, you will have direct input into the composition of the team.
MST invests significantly in R and D, and as a senior developer, you will have access to any hardware and software you require. There will also be time allowed for research and development to keep yourself and the company at the forefront of graphics technology.
There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer, including private health care, pension scheme, laptop, mobile phone and free parking.
- Design and Develop bespoke systems using Unreal Engine and C++
- You will be the lead architect for MST’s Unreal Engine projects, confident in using Unreal Engine, writing plugins and creating more extensive systems based-upon Unreal Engine source.
- Assist other team members with any coding and Unreal Engine issues they may have
- Conduct R&D activities to keep yourself and MST at the forefront of graphics technology
Skills and Experience
- Extensive C++ experience. (Minimum 5 Years)
- Extensive Unreal Engine 4 experience
- Performance and memory optimisation techniques
- Ability to learn and work with existing API’s at both high and low levels
- Source Control (Git, GitHub), best practices
Desirable (but not required)
- Knowledge of video processing and manipulation would be highly advantageous.
- Any experience with broadcast or TV Graphics system would be highly advantageous
- Any experience with computer vision and/or machine learning would be highly advantageous
Remuneration and Benefits Package
Very Competitive Salary. negotiable depending on experience.
A relocation or travel expenses policy may be considered
Flexible working hours
Private health care
Holiday: 22 Days + Bank Holidays. Increasing with years of service.
MST delivers television graphics services globally. If you wish, there is also the opportunity to travel internationally to live sporting events and see your creations come to life.