Senior Game Developer (Programmers) FULL TIME
We are looking for a seriously talented, motivated, and experienced game developer who can create innovative game-play solutions and compile our studio assets into compelling VR experiences. We want to find programmers with a passion for game development and an extensive knowledge of Unity3D and Unreal game engines.
We are an award winning studio based in the south east of Ireland with a focus on educational & edutainment based content. Our previous titles include the hugely popular ER VR on the GearVR and the multi award winning Apollo 11 VR Experience released on the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. We are also working on a multiplayer educational platform and another VR education title Titanic VR which will be released next year.
The developer is expected to drive major gameplay features and implement them to an extremely high quality finish. Qualified individuals should be organized, have excellent communication skills and have a portfolio of successfull titles released. We are looking for somebody with at least 6+ years professional industry experience.
● Deliver high-quality C#/C/C++ code and documentation in a timely manner with little supervision.
● Develop high-quality games/experiences for the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and PSVR.
● Coordinates activity with: Design, Art and Production.
● Accurately report issues and status to project management.
● Participate in technical requirements gathering, design, and testing.
● Assist / mentor junior developers.
Required Experience / Skills**
● Have at least 3 years of Unity3D/Unreal experience on a shipped product.
● Have at least 6 years of C# development experience on any platform.
● Proficiency with software design fundamentals and design patterns.
● Credited as a programmer on at least two shipped titles or playable games.
● Ability to work from concept through design, development, and delivery of projects.
Nice to Have
● VR/AR experience.
● Experience with Blender & Maya.
● Creation of real-time multiplayer games.
● Previous team leader role in mid-sized studio.
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Ireland (Relocation package available for right candidate.)
Email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org