3D live animation & CGI real-time technology will change music again and we want to be a big part of this revolution
We are working on a revolutionary 3D-animation live streaming platform to bring 3D live-animated avatars from musicians and bands with a great CGI-show to everyone’s home by the use of modern 3D and real-time technology.
With Granola Studios musicians have gigs as animated 3D-avatars in a virtual environment. A gig with Granola Studios means that the artists and fans share the same virtual space similar to a massive multiplayer game (MMO). Fans can see the artists performing in realtime and express their emotions and feelings with virtual emojis. It’s a completely new way for artists and fans to connect.
Granola Studios GmbH
A small startup with big plans, based in Berlin, Germany
- Very strong programming skills with C, C++
- Ability to understand existing complex C++ code and to write C++ with focus on performance
- Experience building desktop applications with C++
- Follow adopted design/development methodologies, patterns, and toolsets.
- Experience with product coding process, including code management, testing, review
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience of building unreal applications
- Experience implementing immersive AR/VR applications
- Knowledge in 3D Math, graphics, animations.
We strongly prefer if you are located near us and not only work remote.