Send to Unreal error, Blender 3.1/3.2 and UE4 and UE5, still same error. any ideas whats happening?

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\dependencies\rpc\factory.py”, line 151, in run_function_remotely
return remote_function(*args)
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.2\3.2\python\lib\xmlrpc\client.py”, line 1122, in call
return self.__send(self.__name, args)
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.2\3.2\python\lib\xmlrpc\client.py”, line 1464, in __request
response = self.__transport.request(
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.2\3.2\python\lib\xmlrpc\client.py”, line 1166, in request
return self.single_request(host, handler, request_body, verbose)
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.2\3.2\python\lib\xmlrpc\client.py”, line 1182, in single_request
return self.parse_response(resp)
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.2\3.2\python\lib\xmlrpc\client.py”, line 1354, in parse_response
return u.close()
File “C:\Users\Scott\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\dependencies\rpc\client.py”, line 55, in close
raise exception(exception_message)
Exception: FbxStaticMeshImportData: Failed to find property ‘build_nanite’ for attribute ‘build_nanite’ on ‘FbxStaticMeshImportData’

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\operators.py”, line 71, in modal
raise error
File “C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\operators.py”, line 61, in modal
function(*args, **kwargs)
File “C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\core\ingest.py”, line 25, in import_asset
UnrealRemoteCalls.import_asset(asset_data.get(‘file_path’), asset_data, property_data)
File “C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\dependencies\rpc\factory.py”, line 178, in wrapper
return rpc_factory.run_function_remotely(function, args)
File “C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\dependencies\rpc\factory.py”, line 156, in run_function_remotely
raise exception.class(stack_trace).with_traceback(call_traceback)
File “C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\core\ingest.py”, line 25, in import_asset
UnrealRemoteCalls.import_asset(asset_data.get(‘file_path’), asset_data, property_data)
Exception: FbxStaticMeshImportData: Failed to find property ‘build_nanite’ for attribute ‘build_nanite’ on ‘FbxStaticMeshImportData’ File “C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\dependencies\unreal.py”, line 661

1 Like

try using blender 3.1 not sure the 3.2 is supported at the moment

Ive tried blender 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2, keep getting same error

I am getting a similar issue. I ve tried reinstalling everything and nothing

File “C:\Users\jorge\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\operators.py”, line 88, in invoke
if utilities.is_unreal_connected():
File “C:\Users\jorge\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\core\utilities.py”, line 664, in is_unreal_connected
unreal.bootstrap_unreal_with_rpc_server()
File “C:\Users\jorge\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\dependencies\unreal.py”, line 190, in bootstrap_unreal_with_rpc_server
result = run_commands(
File “C:\Users\jorge\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\dependencies\unreal.py”, line 160, in run_commands
remote_exec.start()
File “C:\Users\jorge\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\dependencies\remote_execution.py”, line 73, in start
self._broadcast_connection.open()
File “C:\Users\jorge\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\dependencies\remote_execution.py”, line 239, in open
self._init_broadcast_socket()
File “C:\Users\jorge\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\dependencies\remote_execution.py”, line 267, in _init_broadcast_socket
self._broadcast_socket.setsockopt(_socket.IPPROTO_IP, _socket.IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP, _socket.inet_aton(self._config.multicast_group_endpoint[0]) + _socket.inet_aton(self._config.multicast_bind_address))
OSError: [WinError 10065] A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host

the same error here. I’m using the latest versions of blender and python

File “C:\Users\Marcos\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\operators.py”, line 289, in execute
File “C:\Users\Marcos\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\dependencies\unreal.py”, line 200, in bootstrap_unreal_with_rpc_server
raise RuntimeError(result)
RuntimeError: No module named ‘rpc’

same here

any solution yet? Same problem here.

do you have enable remote execution turned on?

Hi, getting the same error …“no module named rpc”

File “C:\Users\PC\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.3\scripts\addons\send2ue\operators.py”, line 88, in invoke
if utilities.is_unreal_connected():
File “C:\Users\PC\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.3\scripts\addons\send2ue\core\utilities.py”, line 600, in is_unreal_connected
File “C:\Users\PC\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.3\scripts\addons\send2ue\dependencies\unreal.py”, line 200, in bootstrap_unreal_with_rpc_server

Blender 3.3
Ue5
send2ue 2.1.4

Please help, thanks!

For everyone who has an issue: make sure that the version of Send to Unreal plugin is compatible with both: your current UE and Blender versions. Newer Plugin might not work with older UE. So to make it work with UE 4 (for example) you might want to download older version of Send2UE.

I was also getting the same error. If you update the Send to unreal plugin, your error will be fixed.

I’ve had the same problem, same error message.

I found that installing “Blender” directly from their website and copying the plug-In folder manually to the plug-in folder solved it. Before i used the Microsoft Store version of Blender…

File “C:\Users\Marcos\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\operators.py”, line 289, in execute
File “C:\Users\Marcos\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\send2ue\dependencies\unreal.py”, line 200, in bootstrap_unreal_with_rpc_server

same here---------------------------------------------------------------------------THIS is not a copy of my error but mine was simaluer to this one… i just notice yours is a littel bigger than mine was…maybe try … activateing every option when downloading pipe line…and the ue5 pluging to go with it.? hope it helps…

took me two days to make it work— i was getting the runtime error message…same as you…Groom plugins semed to have fixed it…just download every option for sending to unreal…i dident pic groom first time i tryed it…LoL…ever it is it is working 100% for me …

I’ve been trying to download this plugin but is always a 404 error at the download page. I’m logged in and my account is bound. Anybody know how to fix it or where to report this error?