Download

(Sellers) Your personal experience with the market place so far?

Hi all, I hope I’m posting this in the right place. Since UE4 was released I’ve been thinking about joining the market place as a seller, mostly creating extensive blueprint templates for different types of games with my own original assets, I know it’s not something you just wake 1 morning start doing. So before I decide to spend lot of time and effort on creating proper content to submit to the market. I’d like to learn from you guys how your experience with the market place has been so far.

I’ve already gone through the FAQ so you don’t need to go through those kind of details unless you want to, mostly I just want to know your personal experience and opinions about the market place. Especially in terms of Criteria, How long it takes for your submitted projects to be accepted/declined, feedback from buyers, Payments and how lucrative the UE4 Market Place has been for you so far.
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

check this, might be useful https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?85555-How-many-people-typically-buy-marketplace-items&highlight=sell+assets

Alright thanks, that was useful.