Seller never responds to support requests

i bought a package from the marketplace, The asset does not properly support UE5, as it does not even align with the UE5 skeleton, which includes additional bones,I have made multiple attempts to contact the publisher for support through various means, including email, their YouTube channel, and even through ArtStation, but I have received no response, so I filled request a refund
They Reply:

Blockquote

//“” Thank you for contacting Unreal Engine Marketplace Support.

We understand your concern. However, please note our policy states that refunds can only be issued if the product does not function as advertised. We encourage you to contact the seller directly, as any exceptions to this policy are at their discretion. Please find the seller’s contact information below.

[email)

If the seller chooses to approve a refund, they can contact us at marketplace-support@unrealengine.com and we will be glad to process it.“” //

The seller never responds, they can try to communicate with him and he will never responds,This is the first time I have asked for a refund, Read the market policies and they say: “if publisher isn’t responding to requests for support, we’ll gather all the information we can and contact the publisher directly” - they never did