Self-identification of traders

I would like to publish my game titles on the platform, but the trader information never goes through during the profile submission process, it shows up as a certification error. We were unable to complete your trader verification. To retry, please create a private case to contact our support team.
I was then asked to make a form submission, which I did multiple times, but never got an answer or an email response. How do I proceed? Like adding information or contacting customer service?
Does anyone know the contact information for customer service? Email or customer service phone number? I’ve been stuck here for 2 weeks now and I don’t know how to contact the appropriate customer service support person.

Any luck? Ive been stuck at this phase for 3 weeks

If you haven’t already please make a private case, these issues are being worked on as we can but unfortunately due to circumstances there are delays in some cases. If you already have made a case we will be handling it as soon as we can.

Hello, Epic staff, it has been a month since I submitted the trader self-identity verification, and I have not received any reply message when I submitted a private case. If possible, please help me check the reason. Thank you!

It’s been 2 months for me, I have sent private cases as well as asked on every forum I can (including the one time I got a reply and replied to that and heard nothing.) That one said it would take a bout a week, that was March 6th. I stupidly paid so I could get the game ready, but can’t submit it because the trader information won’t go through. Feel like I have been conned out of my money : /

There are known issues with Trader Verification that affect organizations differently, when there is no response it means its currently in investigation and will hopefully be resolved soon. We apologize for the delays and we’re doing everything we can to have as many of these fixed as soon as possible.

The epic Marketplace Support are in lack of providing information. I sent a question, but I was ignored. The questions are simple, and it is not specified in the page document.

1- Is there a different tax for traders and non-traders?

2- The simple fact that I’m selling on Epic Marketplace makes me a trader?

3- What amount of sales makes me a Trader?

4- Is it forbidden for a non-trader to sell in some places such as the EU?

5- Will traders or non-traders have limited scope to advertise or display their products on the marketplace?

Anyone can help?

1 Like

This issue is now believed to be resolved. If you are still experiencing any issues with your trader verification, please create a private case with our support team as our team needs to handle these issues on an individual basis. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bonjour,

Quand je vais dans la rubrique Information du commerçant. Rien ne se passe, ça mouline sans arrêt. J’ai beau actualiser la page sans arrêt, rien ne change. J’ai même attendu 2-3 jours en espérant que le problème soit résolu, mais non, rien a faire, je n’y est accès.

Auriez-vous une solution à me communiquer afin de finaliser cette étape s’il vous plaît ?
Dois supprimer mon organisation et en créer une nouvelle ?

Trader verification is currently available, but I do not have the corresponding window or link to update information. The page has been showing a waiting state of trying again later for over a month now