Select UMG Animation from User Widget Animations

I don’t even know if this is possible in c++, but I have a custom UMG button. It has a UWidgetAnimation variable called Hover Animation. I would like to set this variable in the Details window of the button. The catch is I don’t know how to set this variable using the Animations that I created in the User Widget. Here is an imageshowing what I want to happen.

You have to to it in the event graph I believe.

Whenever you’re ‘hovering’ over the button, make it fire an event that you can access in Blueprint, then just use the ‘Play Animation’ node to play that specific animation.

Thanks for the reply. I’m trying to make my custom button as modular as possible without needing to use blueprints. Like I said, I don’t know if this is possible, but I really would like to be able to select any animations I have made in the User Widget from the Details panel. That way I can make a few animations, and then just go to the Details of each button and tell them which animation they should use. I already have the button coded to play the animation when the mouse is hovering over it. I’m just trying to figure out if there is a way to set which animation the button plays through the Details panel.