>seems i'll take a break

I was working at my first game, that was overly ambitious (as it should not be, especially for a first game, but it’s made from a bunch of totally different modes so i though that it may be ok) . I finished nearly all the modes, but then …
I made some fancy physics character movement, and then wanted to replicate it. I tried to do it for a week (well i only work 1/2-2 hours a day, not really a lot of time) and had a lot of jittering problems and lag and stuff. I tried to go on forums and fix it, but i found no answers. Then i searched “how to replicate player and vehicle in ue4”, since my movement is basically a physics vehicle and realized it IS impossible to do in blueprints without filling the network - and so having great issues. And apparently it’s pretty hard to do even in C++.
Welp i’ll take a break and start learning ue4 agiain… in C++. This moment would have came sooner or later anyway…
or i could just give up on a major feature…

Sometimes you just need a break. Take some time to do something you enjoy. Or, try switching gears and work on another aspect of your project. Then come back to the more difficult one when you think you are ready.