UNREAL ENGINE 4 DEVELOPER
Status Full-Time, Exempt
Reports to Software Department Head
YOU are a Unity Developer. Your mission is to build high-quality and reliable Unreal Engine 4-based applications, such as casual games, interactive presentations, and experiential marketing installations.
Join Inhance, and help transform complex messages into visually compelling stories.
Inhance is a tight team of strategists, designers, programmers and producers who pioneer innovative approaches to immersive brand experiences through interactive content design. Partnering with some of the world’s largest companies, we deliver multimedia solutions that consistently deliver strong attraction, deep engagement, and important education.
OUTCOMES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and support high-quality, polished, and reliable Unreal Engine 4-based applications.
- Inspire colleagues to continuously generate forward-thinking ideas and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence, and respect.
- Provide ongoing support and documentation of Inhance-based software products and services with all project and management teams.
- Maintain clear and ongoing communication regarding project statuses.
- Help build on our creative legacy and award-winning work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or otherwise “ITAR” complaint
- Must be local and available to work full-time, on-site
- CS degree or 2+ years of equivalent professional Unreal Engine 4 development experience.
- Great understanding of the Unity SDK including Blueprints scripting, C++, multiplayer, GUI, plugin development, 3rd party SDKs, asset store and deployment on various platforms
- Professional experience taking storyboards, wireframes, and concept art all the way to highly-polished interactive experiences.
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills (written, oral, internal, and client-facing).
- Proven ability to plan and execute responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-disciplinary, art, programming, production and technology teams.
- Experience working on short-timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer/scanner. The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access other office spaces, office machinery, and technical equipment, participate in meetings, etc.
- Ability to apply interactive media knowledge, ability to integrate the application of knowledge, skills, and sense of responsibilities to new settings and complex problems.
a. Takes leadership and responsibility
b. Organization and planning
c. Leverage technology
e. Proactivity and initiative
f. Holds others accountable
h. Problem solving skills, solution implementation and verification
- Curiosity, interest in ‘how things work’ and ‘how to create things that work,’ interest in the power of technology.
- Punctual, reliable, and flexible
- Treats others with respect
- Team player
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written, oral, internal, client-facing).
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and work samples to jobs(at)inhance(dotcom). Your application will not be considered without writing samples or portfolio/reel (when applicable). Please include the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Inhance Digital Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Inhance is also a E-Verify Participant. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.