I’m looking for a new Unreal Engine 4 senior developer. This is a full-time remote (on site welcome after offices re-open in the future) position.
As this is a senior position, you must be comfortable working alone or leading a small team. Compensation will be negotiated based on experience level and will be in line with industry standards.
- Very strong understanding of all major aspects of UE4 development.
- Strong understanding of network replication and underlying systems for dedicated servers.
- Advanced level UE4 blueprint scripting.
- Experience with UE4 C++.
- Familiar with OOP principals. Clean, efficient and high performance code is a must.
- Ability to follow direction, but also make suggestions.
- Experience with SpatialOS network middleware.
- Comfortable with technical art: materials, post processing, particles, etc.
Please toss me a private message if interested.