Seeking Experienced Programmers for American Football Video Game Development

Java Printz Studios is developing a fully customizable American Football VIDEO GAME and we are seeking experienced UE4 VIDEO GAME DEVELOPERS who
are experienced with:

• Creating animation montages, blueprints, Unreal Physics and animation blending
• Creating gameplay and AI in UE4 and can adequately code in C++
• Can develop create game modes (i.e. franchise mode, career mode etc.)
• Have good communication skills, is reliable, dependable and can meet assigned deadlines
• Can sync game audio with gameplay animations
• Speak fluent English
• Have an active Skype PayPal or Payoneer account

See below details of our additional requirements:
THIS IS A CONTRACT PAID POSITION BASED ON MILESTONE ACHIEVEMENT. We are seeking experienced UE4 VIDEO GAME developers who have SOLID skills with creating (VIDEO GAME) gameplay. We have some base AI logic in place but it requires further development. We prefer developers who have a good working knowledge of AMERICAN, CANADIAN and/or ARENA FOOTBALL. Note: We require a highly skilled UE4 VIDEO GAME developer with STRONG project focus, good listening skills and is good at taking direction in order to ensure tasks are completed timely. If you meet this criterion, please contact us at [EMAIL=“”] to be considered for this position. Also, see our website www.dynamicfootball4u.com for details.

Hey guys, pretty awesome to see that you are still pushing forward with this, since we spoke a couple of years ago we have even more experience with Football games. We did the main characters and animations for Axis Football last year and have 2 years of experience working on the Get it Right football training app. I’d love to chat further so I’ll shoot you an email and we can catch up!