Seeking Blueprint Programmers for Survival Game

Hello,

We’re a team of 10 looking for experienced blueprint programmers to help create our low poly survival game. Some of the things we need done:
• Enemy AI (Roaming, Attacking and Animations)
• Animal AI (Roaming and Animations)
• Building System.
• Multiplayer
• Inventory and Crafting
• Advanced Driving and Flying Systems
• More (Will be discussed privately)
Please Note:
• This will be a paid job. You’ll be paid per task and the amount depends on the complexity and time it takes of the task.
• I will give you a number of tasks to do and once half are completed, you will receive the first half of payment.
• All payments will be made through PayPal.
• Before being paid, my team must test the tasks you’ve done to make sure there are no flaws.

If you meet these requirements and agree to the above statements, please contact us at . Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I look forward to working with you!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but you want the programmer to send you their finished work before receiving any kind of payment? No smart freelancer would agree to that.

This is a real red flag for scams.

As drb1992 said, no one would agree to this.

Generally you would have the programmer send an demo/screenshots/video of the completed feature, you pay them and then they send you the work. If there is issues with the work then the programmer should send you fixes.

Can agree this would be a hard pass.