Seeking 3D Modeler & 3D Generalists

Our small team is in need of 3D modelers capable of working from Model Sheets and sketches and a few 3D Generalists to help populate the world we have developed. If you are established and want an interesting sci-fi concept to bring to life or you have skills and are looking to build a portfolio, we are willing, provided your ability meets our needs, to bring you into the team. Concept: Near future (2100ish) apocalyptic environment extracted from a novel outline I wrote (and am turning into a game accompanying book).

The project is trademark pending, several coding element systems have been built and are implemented, we have a website, a team speak server and a Perforce server.

If interested contact me with a sample of your ability and I will give you as much detail as I can to help you decide if you want to be part of the team.

Additional information:

3D models - we do not need a character designer, a rigger or an animator, but a second person with this skill wouldn’t hurt.

3D Generalists - While we have two people developing assets the world we created is large. We need all manner of objects - a variety transportation vehicles (props) , walls, doors, foundations, and certain machines (base building & crafting) , houses, furniture (in decay or destructible) , and a host of speculative futuristic items unique to this game. We are not looking for realistic graphics, but near realistic.

Again,

The project is trademark pending, several coding element systems have been built and are implemented, we have a website, a team speak server and a Perforce server.

If interested contact me with a sample of your ability and I will give you as much detail as I can to help you decide if you want to be part of the team.

It has been a few days, I thought I’d give the post a bump.

Its been a few days and some progress has been made (and lost) filling positions, I thought to give this post a bump.