Sector 92

SECTOR 92 is an old school third person game
It’s a solo / indie video game project featuring two main gameplay.

Fighting and Infiltration.

The player is free to move in a tiny open world and choose to fight or investigate about a mysterious character.

Here is a video of the first prototype of the two main mechanics. I’m a total beginner in making video games and using UE.

SYNOPSIS :
In a Cyberpunk future, the Sector 92 is a reinsertion district for prisoners. Fighting is the main activity.
Someone in Sector 92 does not behave normally. He is able to copy the combat moves and combos if he see a fight by himself or trough cameras.
You will have to find this mysterious prisoner.
Fighting without disabling the camera system will allow the mysterious prisoner to learn your combat moves.
To disable the camera system, you’ll have to infiltrate the security building.
Once you discovered who is the mysterious prisoner, you’ll have to fight him.

MAIN GAMEPLAY :
For free roam and infiltration sequences, the game feature a top down camera.
For fighting sequence, the game feature a side view camera in a 3D environment.
As described, the player can chose to fight against diverse prisoners. But not disabling the camera system first will allow the main enemy to learn the player move. Basically, it unlock combat move and combos.
Resulting in an harder final boss.
If the player want to deactivate the camera system, he need to go trough the infiltration gameplay.

GENERAL GAMEPLAY :
:exclamation: At the moment, the next gameplay features are ideas. Can’t promise it will be implemented but I’ll do my best.

-Player can collect / win items hidden on the map that increase fighting statistics
-Player can learn / buy combos from other characters
-Player can interact with NPCs triggering little text dialogue
-Hidden fights can be found on the map, unlocking special items
-Mysterious prisoner can be observed having strange behavior

MAIN GOAL OF THE PROJECT :

This is my first video game project, I’m learning from scratch. The idea is to release a stable little game, not to ambitious, before 2026.

Discord : Sector 92