Second Screen - Blank Window

Hi all,

Not sure if I’m missing something here but I’ve just got my hands on a second monitor ready for the development of a game I’m working on over the next few months, however, when I open UE4 I get a blank window on the second screen. I’ve attached an image to this post to show what I mean.

SecondWindow.jpg

Does anyone know how to get rid of it or move it? It would be nice to be able to use my second screen for applications such as Chrome or Photoshop etc.

Thanks!
Kris

Slightly small screenshot. However, does your monitor usually work when you are using it without UE4? Also, what is your GFX card setup? I wouldn’t assume this is a Unreal issue, looks more like a monitor settings problem.

Are you using VGA or HDMI cables for second screen?

Thanks for the replies guys.

It seems to have solved itself simply by starting a new project. It’s strange that it’s only happening in one project, but I did manage to move a window into a different position by accident when I first downloaded the Blueprint Office and that’s the only one that this strange second window appears in,

Just for the record, though, I’m running a GTX 570 Phantom with my 23" LED running through HDMI and my 19" running through VGA to DVI. Don’t think that’s what the issue lies with though.

Cheers anyway :slight_smile: