THE 16TH MEETUP
Indies and Students Bring in Your Projects!
WED MARCH 9TH!
• 5 - 6PM - Setup + Meet and greet. We’ll pass out name tags and have a few playable games on PC, Mac’s and iPads made by us members, to play all night!
• 6 - 7PM - Presentation - Keynote presentation on game jams. Why they are important for all levels of experience and tips to find teams and come out on top!
• 7 - 9PM - More Q & A, one on one demos, and helping out with other members projects that are brought in.
• SMASH BROS on WiiU! We don’t just talk about games, we play them!
• Bring in PC’s with your games, concept art, music, VR demos, whatever you’re doing with Unreal Engine we’d love to see it! Even if you have a game not built in UE4!
• Students are always welcome to bring projects to work on or just show up and see what the local indie devs are doing.
• We strongly encourage indie devs, students, programmers and artists to bring their current projects in! We have a demo laptop that runs UE4.6 you can upload your entire project to it or you can bring in your own machine, and we can help you out and learn something new!
• Bonus material for attendees! Let’s fill this place up! Tell your friends and coworkers to come hang out and play the games that are being made right here in Seattle!
• Happy Hour prices for Unreal Developers all night!
• Check us out on Facebook too! https://www.facebook.com/groups/SeattleUnrealEngine4Developers/
• Check us out on Meetup! http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Unreal-Engine-4-Meetup/events/229136503/