THE 20TH MEETUP
NEW HTC VIVE DEMO! + How to make VR HUD and UI
WED JULY 13TH!
• 5 - 6PM - Setup + Meet and greet.
We’ll pass out name tags and have the HTC VIVE setup along with iPad and PC games made with Unreal 4 to play all night!
• 6 - 7PM - VR How To - Make your own custom UI and HUD. Make it read your players stats and put it in places like stuck to objects or the players hand in game.
• 5 - 9PM - NEW VR GAME - Try our latest game designed for the HTC VIVE and motion controllers. Can you beat our high scores?
• SMASH BROS on WiiU! We don’t just talk about games, we play them!
• Bring in PC’s with your games, concept art, music, VR demos, whatever you’re doing with Unreal Engine we’d love to see it! Even if you have a game not built in UE4 and it’s Unity you can bring it in!
• Students are always welcome to bring projects to work on or just show up and see what the local indie devs are doing.
• We strongly encourage indie devs, students, programmers and artists to bring their current projects in! You can bring in your own machine, we have power cables, and we can help you out and learn something new!
• Bonus material for attendees! Let’s fill this place up! Tell your friends and coworkers to come hang out and play the games that are being made right here in Seattle!
• Happy Hour prices for Unreal Developers all night! Wednesday is also ladies night now so even more deals for them. This restaurant has excellent food and really takes care of us!
• Check us out on Facebook too! https://www.facebook.com/groups/SeattleUnrealEngine4Developers/
• Check us out on Meetup! http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Unreal-Engine-4-Meetup/events/232236445/