Wednesday, September 16th, 2015!
5 - 9pm
Seattle Unreal Devs!
This is the official Unreal Engine Seattle Meetup group! We are over 550 developers and counting! This group is for game devs, indie devs, students, musicians, VR devs, anyone interested is welcome!
• 5 - 6PM Setup + Meet and greet. We’ll pass out name tags and have a few playable games made by us members, to play all night!
• 6 - 7PM Magic in Games, A Keynote on Unreal Engine Particle Emitters with Q and A after. This special presentation is the first of many, in an attempt to teach you, our members more about the Unreal Engine and it’s unlimited possibilities!
• 7 - 9PM More Q & A, demos, or helping out with other projects that are brought in.
• Smash Bros on Game Cube above the bar free play because we’re about that action!
• Bring your games, concept art, music, VR demos, whatever you’re doing with Unreal Engine we’d love to see it! Even if you have a game not built in UE4!
• Ai Students are always welcome to bring projects to work on OR just show up and see what the local indie devs are doing.
• We strongly encourage indie devs, students, programmers and artists to bring their current projects in! We have a demo laptop that runs UE4.6 you can upload your entire project to it or you can bring in your own machine, and we can help you out and learn something new!
• Bonus material for attendees! Let’s fill this place to capacity! Tell your friends and co workers to come hang out and play the games that are being made right here in Seattle!
• Check us out on Facebook too!
For more info on the meetup:
Please join our group and RSVP!
One of our Meetups at Sarajevo on video!