**THE 13TH MEETUP
One Year And Counting!
Bring in Your Project!
WED December 9TH!**
• 5 - 6PM - Setup + Meet and greet. We’ll pass out name tags and have a few playable games on PC, Mac’s and iPads made by us members, to play all night!
• 6 - 7PM - Presentation - VR Keynote on building a project with Unreal and the minimum specs to do it.
• 7 - 9PM - More Q & A, one on one demos, and helping out with other members projects that are brought in.
• Surprise Nintendo WiiU MP game! After the final Smash Bros Gamecube championships last month, we can upgrade to WiiU!
• Bring your games, concept art, music, VR demos, whatever you’re doing with Unreal Engine we’d love to see it! Even if you have a game not built in UE4!
• Students are always welcome to bring projects to work on or just show up and see what the local indie devs are doing.
• We strongly encourage indie devs, students, programmers and artists to bring their current projects in! We have a demo laptop that runs UE4.6 you can upload your entire project to it or you can bring in your own machine, and we can help you out and learn something new!
• Bonus material for attendees! Let’s fill this place up! Tell your friends and coworkers to come hang out and play the games that are being made right here in Seattle!
• Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/SeattleUnrealEngine4Developers/
• Check us out on Meetup! http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Unreal-Engine-4-Meetup/events/227197805/