Searching in an Interface does not find anything.

If you CTRL+F in a blueprint Interface you can not find anything.

We had some prints we wanted to get rid of in our project and when i searched for print string in all blueprints i did not find the print string line i wanted to get rid of.

It doesn’t find it when i was in the actual blueprint the function was in and searched for it either. It could not be found in any way i tried so i had to find it manually and this took several hours to find. It’s a pretty major bug if you ask me. Please fix this ASAP Epic. If i did something wrong it’s my bad but i’m pretty convinced it’s a bug in the editor.