Hello forum members,
My name is Ty and i am the project manager of Interlight Studio. Interlight Studio members are passionate,dedicated,experienced and creative individuals. We are looking for strong, self-motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team. We are hard at work creating some amazing content.
We have been focusing on developing small, interesting and fun games from all genre and type. We aim to create content that is fun, engaging, and most importantly not pay-to-win. Our pipeline is constantly growing and with that the need for more members. We currently have 4 games. A Sci-Fi, robot shoot-em-up (Completed and in testing). The 3 other games are in different stages of development. It is a very exciting time for us here in Interlight Studio. Join us as we approach our alpha release. We are hiring talented members for the following positions:
- C# Programmers/Prototypes
- Sr. Concept artist
- Sr. 2/3D Artist
- Level Designer
- PR and marketing
- Graphic Designer
- Fluent in communication skills.
- Age 18+.
- Ability to talk and manage proper arguments.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Skype, Voice is required.
- Enthusiasm and passion for game development.
- About 8-10 hrs week
- Strong knowledge of unity commands for C# is required
- Experience with unity
- Able to take a concept and create a prototype
- Basic knowledge of mechanics like Game State management, com model, singletons, inheritance and C# interfaces
- A willingness to learn new api’s and even help build new ones
Sr. Concept artist
- We are looking for individuals who are looking to increase their portfolio while working with us in creating our world in conceptual art.
- Personal Portfolio / Samples of characters/Environmental art
- Work closely with art director in completing projects.
- Ability to work efficiently and respectful with the team.
Sr. 2/3D Artist
- Understanding of form and anatomy
- Familiar with Photoshop preferred, other graphic program is OK
- Basic understanding of design process or willing to learn
- Ability to communicate and follow directions
- Comfortable working with multinational team via the internet
- Generally creative and curious
- Strong knowledge of Unity’s terrain system
- Create required atmosphere for level/s
- Able to work with custom tools and adjust to slightly different editor layouts
- Able to follow concept art and create directional maps.
PR and marketing
- create and develop strategy to reach the community and build the community
- Able to use social media and other venues.
- Moderate community forum.
- Create podcasts and interesting events with the community.
- Strong communication and fluency in English
- Ability to create Merchandise
- Posters and Promotional art
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to follow concept art
- Awesome talented people to work with
- Share and gain knowledge with your teammates
- Valuable industry experience working with a team
- Valuable industry experience in your field of expertise
- Expand your knowledge and portfolio
- Revenue sharing
Best to contact over Skype: koeanilo1
or Email: [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com
Website: InterlightStudio <-WIP
Twitter & Facebook
Hope to hear from y’all soon