Download

Searching for Gamedev/UE4 related topics for by bachelors thesis

Good day,

i’m am looking for a topic to write my bachelors thesis about. I know that i want to do somthing Gamedev related, be it somthing inside the unreal engine, which i have the most experience with, or game development in general. I am also interested in the usage of AI in games.
My problem is defining a specific topic with a problem or question that i am going to solve with my thesis.
I was wondering if any of you had an idea for a more or less specific topic that may help me decide.
Since i am kind of late in looking for my topic, i don’t have too much time left.

I’m thankful for anyone commenting!

AI problem: Read this and the posts immediately after it… :cool:

How do you like the topic of using artificial intelligence in everyday affairs at home? Smart home technology and the like. This topic can be related to the topic of artificial intelligence in games. A comparison can be made between the differences between artificial intelligence used for smart homes and artificial intelligence used in games. I recently wrote an essay about artificial intelligence, the company Essay Help in UK from Online Expert Service - Uk.EduBirdie.com helped me a lot in this. This company provides professional services to assist students in writing essays. They helped me a lot with the selection of literature and the design of my text.