SDF Robo Progress Bars

Can your pack support semi-circle power bars that would work on mobile?

This package works fine on mobile only when you disable the vertex interpolators (optimization in progress bar material) you can change this by setting to UserInterface=true.

Semi-circle bars are not a part of this package but it should not be very hard to implement this so im going to work on this feature for the next update :slight_smile:

You mention that this is supported on all platforms, but at least a couple of them aren’t working on mobile. For example division smooth and pattern arrow don’t seem to work on Android. They just show up as a gray bar when used.

The white progress round seems to work fine, but it’s a little boring and I spent quite awhile configuring the one I wanted to use. Any suggestions on how to get it to work on mobile?

Yes, I know. I have prepared the bugfix update for mobile, but I can’t send it during the promotional sale because my package profile is locked. Email me at [EMAIL=“krystian.komisarek@gmail.com”]krystian.komisarek@gmail.com and I will send you a fixed version. :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, this update will be available for all right after the promotion.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but can I make the bars wider without stretching them out? Or is there a limitation from an underlying texture?

This is what the bar looks like in the material instance preview window:

If I make it the size I want in my UI widget, it’s all stretched out:

Notice the slope is also different after being scaled, and the edges are pixelated.

Is there a way to just extend a bar (obviously adding more divisions) to be wider? I tried messing with the ShapeScaleX but I’m obviously missing something.

Yes you can do this. It requires some changes in the material parameters.
Slope is not calculated based on the mesh size so you have to adjust the ShapeSlopeX and ProgressSlope.
You should also increase ShapeEdgeX to achieve better aliasing on the edge.

I need robo bars to fit the colors of my other UI elements, and I can’t figure it out. Anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

It’s related to the gamma correction used on UMG to get similar colors as surface bars. (I know that it is not the best method to stay consistent.)
You can modify the material and it will represent proper colors.

I will add check box for this option in the next update of the package :slight_smile:

By the way you don’t need to use white texture, it’s more efficient to set UseProgressColorTexture = false

Thank you :slight_smile: