Scultpting/Painting Brush Size Hotkey

I realize this is an old thread, but I would like to request mouse wheel as a configurable hotkey for landscape brush scale. Ideally ctrl+mouse wheel controlling strength and shift+mouse wheel falloff.

Thanks to RailDoc’s post I was easily able to find the hot keys in editor preferences, but none of my mouse buttons will register. I am using a Logitech G502 with up to date drivers, default profile, on Windows 11.

I realize the brackets work, but being able to mouse wheel would be much faster and fluid.

Thanks!

I accidently found this, but press Ctrl + Alt + Right-Click and then drag right and left for increase and decrease in brush radius or drag it up and down to change the brush Falloff. But the fall of is very sensitive

3 Likes

Same issue for me in Mesh Paint Mode (version 5.2.1). Landscape Mode works for me.
I’ve tried all the things I’ve read about and could think of, but no resolve.

Looks like this is elsewhere too. Would be nice if this workflow issue could find a good resolve:
(UE5) Mesh paint Brush Size keyboard shortcut error, related technology additional request - General / Feedback & Requests - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com)

“S” and “D” for the brush size, place the brush cursor where you want to paint, “F” to focus on that area. works with vertex painting.