Screenshot Saturday!

Not sure what **Internet’s Cigarette **is, but I am trying to get any visibility. I spent 2 years on **Astro Colony game **with group of other 6 people.
If I know secret formula of promoting the game, I left **AAA **company to work on the game of my dreams! I could still work on **Halo **though.

Great that you asked about video, is version:

v=wqILpQWzQo0

Would be great to get some feedback! :wink:

VR footage of our pre-boss fight cutscene. Any tips on how to make better cutscenes in VR?

Click “Notify on launch” to be notified about our Kickstarter’s launch

?v=8MyQhnfxkx0

Done up some 2d chars + 3d environment for a short clip setup.

Will you join the pretty mysterious girl? Check out Iragon.

?v=JnNjBruRClM

Screenshot Saturday!

Join us on Discord! Invite Link: Stone Rage

Some shots of a scene I’m working on for an animated series I’m doing. the characters are from IClone and everything else is Unreal assets.

https://scontent.fboi1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/126949240_3364609106937854_4905945279723452699_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104

https://scontent.fboi1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/127001609_3364609136937851_3243834592717003853_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103

Agora Dark Age buildings of Avalon Civilization.

?v=xBP_ctE-sik

Agora Bronze Age Buildiongs of Avalon Civilization

?v=0YF0PKAC6uM

Succubus girl and Rogue girl. Which one do you prefer?

Plus a short preview of Iragon’s journey so far.

?v=l1KyDZGO01c

Ragdoll physics are the funniest!

?v=V_vf2ztJopY

Happy

?v=ali4goF-dYI

This screenshot is from our upcomming game Potentia. We are a team of 4 people and this is our first title :slight_smile:

Very surreal worlds that i just enjoy to make and play my game on.

We’ve been trying to master the baked physics for hair and… other body parts as you can see. Any thoughts?

?v=lks_gVVBvtw

2 Likes

not worth its own thread yet, but i like how the look is coming together, so why not share :slight_smile:

1 Like

In 2020, our team has implemented a fairly large-scale project “My Street”.
The application consists of three large locations, in the video we demonstrate one of them, a popular location in the city of Moscow, Patriarch’s Ponds.
For the most part, the project solves a demonstration problem, namely the visualization of the future improvement.

?v=Yy-GA9AIHvw

#videosaturday
“Unnamed Containership Game” :cool::smiley:

?v=L-gCt991QFI

SCREENSHOT SATURDAY!

?v=5GLSBlqYUaM
?v=QcBueJTvD_A&t=16s

Setup a new procedural dungeon with Lordenfel made by @ManaStation, for DungeonArchitect. Tweaked the lightning, including using a post process LUT texture. This work is part of a major update for Epica.

SCREENSHOT SATURDAY!