There are visible artifacts when a UMG widget is visible, especially when the screen percentage is different from 100. Additionally the editor viewport must be in fullscreen mode.
- Image: Screenpercentage = 100
- percentage = 200
- percentage = 25
I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.
- Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
- If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
- Could you provide screen shots of any widgets/blueprints that may be involved in this issue?
Thank you for your reply Mr. Triplett.
I created a simple setup in which you can try to reproduce the bug: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78559347/SoundTest.rar
Steps to reproduce:
- Set the screen percentage to 25 or 200 with the command ‘r.ScreenPercentage 25(200)’
- Press ‘Play in Editor Viewport’ and press ‘F11’ to switch into fullscreen mode.
- Press ‘O’ to create a widget.
- If nothing noticeable should appear, move the character and camera around a bit.
- Depending on the screen percentage the viewport leak should appear different noticeble.
I hope this helps.
After taking a look at the project provided I did some more digging and was able to find out that this appears to be a known issue (UE-29144) that has been sent to the developers for further consideration. I will provide updates with any pertinent information as it becomes available. Thank you for your time and information.
Make it a great day
Thank you for useful information. That can make me use the information to work in order to continue working pg effectively. Thank you.