This will be the thread for the presentation and support for the “Sci-Fi Modular Corridors” pack that is about to be approved.
Here I leave some screenshots and I will expand the information throughout these days.
It is an indoor and outdoor pack too. It is not a spaceship because it does not have control cabins for example, but with the exterior parts supplied it can make endless pipes, access or very large rooms very suggestive or it can be part of a spaceship with textures and finishes without equal.
At the moment, the pack consists of all the inner part with its corresponding external part. That means that each interior part has an external part that corresponds to it and you can use either or both.
Modular 100% with more than 450 pieces all controllable by Blueprints, both inside and outside.
The interior consists of 5 different walls or corridors and with dozens of variations that can be interlaced by the corresponding pieces, in all cases the connecting pieces are the columns. Everything is documented in schematic sheets included in the same pack, support here same, in my email [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com[EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]om or in the videos that are in progress and will soon be delivered.
Includes 1 level of demonstration and several reference blueprints to start building the scene.
MARKETPLACE: Scifi Modular Corridors V3 in Props - UE Marketplace](Scifi Modular Corridors V3 in Props - UE Marketplace) [HR][/HR]**Features: **
- Hyperdeveloped tileable textures.
- Textures highly treated to the smallest detail that make up the whole level.
- Modular with Blueprints that control the 453 meshes in an agile and simple way.
- 7 Blueprints objects completes.
- 2 Blueprints Modular Exterior
- 13 Blueprints Modular Interior
- Includes a sample menu to start the game.
- 1 Level complete.
- 1 Level Overview.
- Contains two basic animations for the Elevator and one basic animation to rotate energy circle.
- Each blueprint has up to 7 instances of material of different variations
- 4096 x 4096 is the usual for the 30 main textures.
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes, real Scale
Collision: Yes – custom, automatically generated and per-poly It depends on each case.
Vertex Count: 12 to 37.000
LODs: Yes, The normal thing is between 3 and 4 lods. Everything has lods minus any mesh that does not reach 100 tris or a little more.
Number of Meshes: 453
Number of Materials: 10
Material Instances: 170
Number of Textures: 72