Sci Fi Diner Environment

Hey guys!

This is my first post to the Unreal forums! I thought I’d share a environment I’ve been working on.

The scene was inspired by the Star Wars universe. I really like the idea of a gritty old diner in a sci fi world and thought it would be fun to make one of my own!

Thanks for looking!

leaked screenshots from Deus Ex: MD

:fun: No but it looks real great :3

This actually looks a lot like one of the diners from Freespace, which certainly isn’t a bad thing.

Simply amazing!

Definitely feel the Star Wars vibe, Coruscant specifically. Nice work. =)

So when are you going to release this on the marketplace? :smiley:

Wouldn’t mind having a beer or two there. Good work!

[EDIT] Just one minor critique: The treadplate pattern on the barstools strikes me as a bit over the top.

Thanks!! I can’t wait for that game! Looks fantastic!

Thats actually a good idea! I’m considering it for sure. In a few weeks when I get out of class I just might have to give that a go!

Yeah I know what you mean! I can revisit that for sure. It would be crazy uncomfortable! Haha.

Wow, it look amazing !!!

Definitely a SW vibe to it which is awesome :smiley:

Do you intent to make a small trailer to showcase your scene ? A industrial type music track would be very nice with smoke under the ceiling lights or anything that can make this scene live :slight_smile:

Thats a great idea! In a few weeks when I get out for summer I will for sure do that! I’m also thinking about trying to put it on the marketplace. We shall see! :slight_smile: