Tempest Productions is seeking skilled team members to add to our project. Based on my sci-fi horror book outline, we are constructing an open world near future multi-player survival game that pits man against man, man against the elements, and man against an overwhelming number of ravenous undead. We are planning to enter a closed Alpha stage this summer with or without additional team members.
Tempest Productions currently needs.
Character Designer(s) – Create low poly high detail models to suit our concept, skin the models, rig and animate them. Tempest Productions owns three professional animation packs that cover most, but not all, areas of need.
3D Asset generation (1 or 2 needed) – Assist our level designer by creating:
• Houses and office buildings– contemporary and near future design
• Several variations of concept prop vehicles, functional modular vehicles – many vehicles and vehicle types will be needed. Boats (prop). Futuristic concept helicopter. A tram (damaged).
• Small items to complete existing rooms – all manner furniture (broken/damaged/ aged filthy), plates (cracked broken), bottles, computers, household machines, etc.
• Weapons – concept weapons according to lore and modular lore centric weapons that can be crafted by players.
Coder (s) (1 or 2 needed)
• Use C++ and/or BP to join independent working elements of the project, create additional integrated BP functionality and implement KARMA-like rules.
• Create a customizable player creation menu that will provide the end-user with the ability to select sex, body type (short/tall heavy-ish/slender) , skin color, hair/no hair, hair/eye color, facial hair/no facial hair.
• Create an Attribute oriented skills BP module
Must be willing and maintain regular communication (chat on-line every other or every few days), be reliable (in that what you say is what you do/deliver), and be able to voice chat as a group once a week (specifics TBD each week as mutual schedules permit).
Additional information, website address and detail will be provided with established communication.