[School project] Breath of the sky, game environment

Update 21/02/22

Some major changes done this week! 99% of the block out is been substituted and the main base of the scene is already done. In the remaining weeks, I will dedicate the time to adding details and small props. It’s exciting to see it almost done!

See you next week!

3 Likes

Amazing work, just it feels weird the trees, grass, etc… moves with wind, but the windmills are static.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! You are totally right, I’m planning to add those animations and some other effects later.

2 Likes

Update 28/02/2022

Windmills are moving! I added some animations and vfx to the scene like leaves falling, wind, butterflies etc. I also made some Ivys crawling through the walls

4 Likes

Update 07/03/2022

This week I added some more props and made some experiments with post-process materials to add a sharpening effect similar to the sharpening filter of photoshop. With this filter you can appreciate small details better

3 Likes

Hello @Carepas93 !

Your latest updates have added wonderfully to the vibrancy of your project! It’s beautifully full of life - with the windmills moving, the wind effects, the leaves blowing, the butterflies fluttering… We’re honored to watch this project flourish over the past few months!

Could you please show us the environment from the perspective of the second island? You have created a project that isn’t limited to the main plaza. Let’s see that other island! :desert_island: It’s okay to be a show off here! LOL!

1 Like

FINISHED
After all this time I could finish this environment. Thank you to everyone who checked the updates. I enjoyed a lot making this scene, I hope you enjoy it too.

In depth breakdowns on my ArtStation :point_down:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/b5mern

4 Likes

Hi Fabian! Excited to see the progress of “Breath of the Sky” for your videogame art master project. Best of luck with your creative journey!