School Help

Is there anyone would would like to tutor me and maybe do some live Discord screen shares with me to help me learn about blueprint coding. I am currently in college and struggling with understanding the material. I would like help with compiler errors and general UE4 knowledge with getting functionality. I really want to learn and understand UE4 if you think you would be able to give me some pointers on UE4.

this really should be posted in the forum as theres a section for people offering and looking for work. If your in school why not get one of the students in the upperclass to help, theyve already learned it and they know what the instructors are looking for.

Also posting your email out there like that is just asking for trouble, it will probably land on many spam lists.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/community/got-skills-looking-for-talent

Maybe you can find help here

Also, check out official tutorials

you may also want to look into groups in your area. in some places theres meetups, collectives, or share spaces where people get together. i know in my area theres a sharespace where people can go to work on their projects and theres people there that will help them out and theres other devs there to bounce ideas off of. ive never been to one of those places but i saw it on the news.

You can check the specialized groups near your location or find someone on freelance sites.

You can check the specialized groups near your location or find someone on freelance sites.