School Final Project - Halo: Infinite DLC Map

Hello, my name is Nicolas and this is my final project for my Videogame Art Master at UA School, Valencia, Spain.
For this project, I chose Halo Infinite. I’ll be creating a Multiplayer DLC map based of the Halo world. I’ll be updating this thread as I progress on the project until June of this year.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Awesome. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Was this project made with UDK?

This week I did adjustments to the blocking beacuse of available time. I also did the Modular System which included the Catwalks, walls, floor, etc.

1 Like

1 Like

This is the main catwalk form the Modular System. Realistic Sci-Fi texture with some wear and tear.

1 Like

As an observation from my School professor, I had to make crucial changes to the Modular System regarding the UVs and the Model itself, since it was way too big for a modular piece, wasting resources.

This is the first Heroe Asset of this project, an antena/beacon

I added some Marketplace background mountain assets so it doesnt seem so empty

One of the main assets of my scene is the Ship, Im basing my model on this troop carrier. Its still in progess, the middle part is mostly untouched.

These are some of the Assets I did throught these past two weeks, two containers and a supply box (Ammo and grenades)

Here are some of these past weeks assets I made

They are all based on Halo Infinite Assets

A closer look from the player’s perspective

Some of the advances on the UE scene