Create a variety of scenes (approximately 40-50) with automotive vehicles to depict hazardous situations while driving.
- Stationary / scripted vehicles
- 1 “driveable” vehicle for camera purposes
- Photo-realistic environments in Rural, Country, and Cities.
Candidate will be the sole developer of these creations, reporting to the president of the company.(employer)
Developer has creative freedoms within the desired scenarios.
Candidate must be able to perform the following tasks
- Generate Photo Realistic scenes (through whatever methods they see fit)
- Must be able to add/animate motor vehicles on the various roads/streets (vehicles will be purchased for the creator to insert into the project)
- Must be able to create a basic interface whereby the employer can load and play each scene
- Must be able to allow the employer to choose which camera angle (1st person, 3rd person, or global) they require for each scene
- Scenes must scripted such that the event can be reproduced repeatedly
- Employer must be able to operate (and will be the only person) with a drive-able car within the scenes.
President - Numind TV
Note: this email is to be used until our social media is finalized.