SceneCapture Only in HDR?

I have a game on the play store and I found that the performance is very poor on older phones and to make that better I am working on making my game more efficient.

I saw that turning off ‘Mobile HDR’ saves a lot and the difference in the game was barely visible. Because it made so much difference in performance and was hardly visible, I was very happy to find out but unfortunately, I ran into a problem.

I have a shop where you can buy different colors for your character, I use ‘SceneCaptureComponent2D’ to display the character in the shop (Widget) so that he can do animations and so you can see the color change immediately by ‘Set Vector Parameter Value’. After I turned off HDR, the colors didn’t match anymore. my character still looked great in-game, but in the shop with ‘SceneCaptureComponent2D’, the colors didn’t match anymore. After some searching, I found that ‘SceneCaptureComponent’ only works well with HDR … In the options under ‘Capture Source’, you can still choose from other options but none of them work well for me.

Do I have to set the options in ‘SceneCaptureComponent2D’ differently or should I program it in a different way? If I
should do this differently I would like to hear how because I want to have a character in the shop with an animation where you immediately see what the character looks like with the clicked color.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Well, if your shop is a simple menu, it presumably has an empty level(?). You could place the character in that level when needed, shine some light on it, and skip the whole scene capture by showing it directly. This might not be the best solution, but it should work.

Because I failed to find something that made the colors the same in SceneCapture as in the world I did the following.
I used different color codes for all things that came into the SceneCapture so that the colors at least resemble each other in the SceneCapture as in the world.
This solution is probably not how you should do it and it takes a lot of time to make the colors look the same visually but it has solved this problem for the time being.

I will now mark this answer as correct, if there is someone with a better solution, please report it. If that is a better solution I will mark that answer as correct.