Scene wont save

After a looong calculation it seems I cant save my scene anymore. It says file not found. What could be going on?

Thanks,
Robert

Hi Robert,
which part of the project were you computing? Have you had set the autosave? Where are your data, project and cache placed?
Have you tried Save as well Save as option?
This seems like something went wrong during computation, but it is hard to say what.
Probably you will need to compute the project again. Before that I would like to recommend doing the reset first. Hold SHIFT on your keyboard and run RealityCapture. This should open the Reset window. In the dropdown choose ‘‘Make it like a clean install’’ and then click on the Reset button. You will have to sign in again.
During calculation have you received some error? Is there something added to File not file error warning?

Hello, well. I lost the latest computations but the scene is not corrupt at least. There was no autosave. I think what mhappened is that I accidentally opened a second instance of Reality Capture and the deleted the autosave That in turn made my original scene not understand whats going on and refused to save. Could that be true? I managed to save a dense mesh of what I was creating so the loss is not huge.

Thanks,

Hi, second instance shouldn’t do this. Regarding the autosave, do you have set it on?