Scene Render Component renders black on Android/Quest in 4.25

Hi,
We have recently upgraded our 4.21.2 project to 4.25.3.
In our project, we use a Scene Capture Component 2D to capture a view of the scene and then use the render target to display the feed. On the Quest/Android, we are encountering an issue where the render target does not render the view, and appears as solid black.

We originally had this issue in 4.21.2, and it was resolved by adding the following to SetupViewFamilyForSceneCapture(…) in SceneCaptureRendering.cpp, just prior to adding the view to the ViewFamily:

View->bIsInstancedStereoEnabled = false;
	View->bIsMultiViewEnabled = false;
	View->bIsMobileMultiViewEnabled = false;
	View->bIsMobileMultiViewDirectEnabled = false;

Since View->bIsMobileMultiViewDirectEnabled does not exist in 4.25, i commented this line out, but added the above logic the same as I had in 4.21.2, but nothing renders.
Other than the upgrade, i can not think of any change that would cause this problem.
Any help would be most appreciated, as it is a vital component of our game.

The following are the rendering settings used by the project.

instanced stereo enabled
mobile HDR disabled
Mobile Multi-View enabled

Thank you.
Let me know if you need any more information.

Regards,
Shane

Hi Shane,

I have the same problem. I am woking with 4.22 and cannot move to 4.25 riight now due to code incompatibility. I added the lines you mentioned to the .cpp with no result. I was wondering If I had added them in the right place.

View->bIsInstancedStereoEnabled = false;
View->bIsMultiViewEnabled = false;
View->bIsMobileMultiViewEnabled = false;
View->bIsMobileMultiViewDirectEnabled = false;
ViewFamily.Views.Add(View);

View->StartFinalPostprocessSettings(SceneCaptureViewInfo.ViewLocation);
View->OverridePostProcessSettings(*PostProcessSettings, PostProcessBlendWeight);
View->EndFinalPostprocessSettings(ViewInitOptions);

I know it is not an answer to your problem but rather asking you for a little help. But you would save my day because this issue is driving mad.

Thanks in advanced.

I deploy 4.25.3 on Oculus Quest with very minimal uproject using similar configure.

It can capture scene using SCS_FinalColorLDR and SCS_FinalColorHDR.
Other ESceneCaptureSource causes crash because of missing TextureRHI in FSceneRenderTargets when it tries to copy scene color.

Sometime even with SCS_FinalColorLDR / SCS_FinalColorHDR, It outputs nothing to render target.
Look like an uninitialized variable bug.

I had the same issue and resolve it by unchecking game, post-processing and checking lightning in the hidden show flags section of the sceneCaptureComponent