Very much enjoying getting to know UE4, but of course there are always gremlins
One of the weak points is the Scene Outliner. I have a few suggestions/requests that would improve it a lot with little (easy for me to say) effort:
- Allow multiple selection hiding (select many objects, click eyeball)
- Allow us to Filter the Outliner contents (e.g. the same way we can filter the Content Browser)
- Put extra toggles, i.e. IsVisible (or Actor Visible In Game)
- For lights, perhaps put a coloured box next to the light name indicative of it’s colour.
- Allow drag & drop from the Content Browser to the Outliner - objects auto placed at relative world center instead of cursor position.
- Make UNDO work to Undo large selections of objects dragged into the map (only works on 1 object at a time at the moment).
Any of these would be a huge improvement, all of them would be ace